There are currently no Administrative openings.
Music Teacher Openings
Title: Music Teacher
Department: Independent contractor
Schedule: Flexible, based on teacher and room availability
Job type: Part-time, Contractor
Baltimore School of Music is a community music school located at The Villages of Cross Keys. Baltimore School of Music is dedicated to finding professional music teachers passionate about music education for students of all ages and abilities.
Baltimore School of Music accepts applications on an ongoing basis and hires depending on current needs and teacher schedules.
Baltimore School of Music is looking for instructors to teach private, one-on-one 30-, 45-, and 60-minute music lessons to kids, teens, and adults of all skill levels. Teachers will be required to do minor paperwork, scheduling, and other tasks to run a successful studio.
- Previous experience teaching private music lessons to kids and adults
- Ability to teach in-person and virtual music lessons
- Passion for music education
- Consistent schedule
- Ability to communicate effectively and quickly
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your students
- Teachers must have or obtain teaching liability insurance
Music Teacher Expectations
- Actively work to maintain their student population as well as promote their studio to prospective students
- Independent worker with strong communication skills
- Schedule make-up lessons and communicate school policies with students and parents
- Provide the highest quality music education through traditional and modern pedagogy
- Participate in and promote school-wide events such as student recitals, community events, and other school activities
- Adapt their teaching and curriculum to the needs of each student
TO APPLY: PLEASE SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION. NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE.